EventsRSS Sun 21 Apr
London Marathon 2013
If you are lucky enough to have been allocated a place in the ballot for this year's London Marathon then we'd love to have you on our team. You will receive all the same benefits as our charity place runners, and we'll help you raise as much as possible. Please contact us today.
The Virgin London Marathon is one of the world's most prestigious and exciting sporting events, as well as one of life's great challenges, and we want to help you to be a part of it.This is a phenomenal event to be involved in - not just for the physical challenge, but also because it is the world's largest fundraising event!
We are currently running a waiting list system for our charity places. Please contact us if you'd like to know more about being added to this list. If you are determined to run a marathon for us in 2013 then we have spaces in the brilliant Brighton Marathon - click here for more details.
Date: Sunday 21 April 2013
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: £2,000
Members of our London Marathon team will receive the following support package:
• A personalised dri-fit running vest
• Invitations to regular training nights to meet the team
• 3 full training days with our professional athletics coach
• Unlimited fundraising support from our dedicated events team
• An invitation to our pre-race pasta party
• 3 cheer squads around the course on race day to support you through to the end
• An invitation to our post-race reception with a complimentary massage and hot meal - friends and family invited too
You can find out more about our 2012 London Marathon experience here
Email email@example.com or call 020 7848 4701 for further information.