How donations help
Your gift to Guy's and St Thomas' Charity will help fund equipment and research at Guy's and St Thomas' and Evelina London Children's Hospital, as well as supporting projects that benefit the health and well-being of the local community.
Because of your generosity, we’ve been able to:
- Buy equipment in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit including incubators, a ventilator and Baby Nests and Zaky hands which cradle and support extremely premature babies.
Find out more about how donations have helped at Evelina London.
- Build the new ICAP MediCinema at Guy’s Hospital- a fully digital, 3D cinema that accommodates hospital beds and wheelchairs. It gives patients and their loved ones a much-needed break from the wards where they can have a genuine, uplifting cinema experience.
- Use art and creativity to heal. Breathe Arts Health Research uses music, dance, poetry and even magic to improve the health and wellbeing of patients, staff and the visitors.
- Diagnose serious skin conditions including life-threatening cancer. The 'Vivacope', one of only a few in use in the world, the scanner works like a giant magnifying glass producing incredibly detailed images to detect cancer cells, making it easier to stop the spread of cancer melanoma.
- Inspire young people to pursue careers in healthcare. The Hands Up for Health project at St Thomas' SaIL Centre has been very successful, with the last evaluation revealing a 40 per cent increase in the young people who were now considering careers in healthcare after taking part in Hands Up For Health
Donate to Guy's and St Thomas' today.