Who we are
together we can…
Who we are
together we can... is the fundraising partnership for Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital, Evelina London Children's Hospital and South London and Maudsley, with academic partner King’s College London. Together these organisations are King’s Health Partners.
Why we fundraise
Our fundraising supports:
• New equipment and better patient spaces that feel as close to home as possible.
• Beds for parents at the Evelina London Children’s Hospital which treats nearly 100,000 children every year.
• Better Cancer treatment and support and research.
• Support for the world’s best liver unit.
• Support for renowned major trauma and stroke centres.
• New ways to treat conditions ranging from Alzheimer’s to drug addiction.
• Trialling new ways to detect and treat mental health problems earlier.
Why we need volunteers
Our fundraising volunteers are the face and voice of the hospital in the local community. They help out at events and in the office, as well as distribute collection tins and fundraising materials.
With your help, together we can... achieve more
Join us and find out how you can get involved with fundraising and volunteering.